CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service constitute an agreement between you (“Buyer” or “you”) and No-Nonsens Internet and Network Creativity (in our Legal Notice be referred to as “No-Nonsens inc.”), setting forth the rights and obligations with respect to the digital content (“CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator”) licensed by you. The License Terms may be amended or updated from time to time. Please review the Terms of Service before you purchase CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator.
CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator are protected by Dutch, European and international copyright laws and treaties. No Nonsens inc. retains ownership of CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator but grants to you certain rights to use CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator on the following terms. All other rights are expressly reserved by No Nonsens inc.
No Nonsens inc. hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use and modify CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the license herein and subject to the terms set forth herein:
This Agreement was last updated on February 25th, 2021. It is effective between You and No-Nonsens inc. as of the date of ordering / downloading one of our products.
You may use your purchased copy of CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator in a new End Product as long as the End Product meets the following requirement.
End Products must be significantly different than the original CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator collection and must require time, effort, and skill to produce. End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator collection you purchased. End Products must not redistribute the original CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator collection to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator.
- CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator may be used in an unlimited number of Projects on a one seat (one computer / one user) per license basis. A Project is defined as a complete and cohesive undertaking that may result in one or more End Products.
- You may modify or manipulate the CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it. No Nonsens inc. will retain all right, title, and ownership in CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator, and the resulting derivative work is subject to the terms of this License.
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an End Product) under any circumstances, not even for free.
- You may not make the CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You may not publicly display CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not use CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator in a way that violates the Agreement including, without limitation, in a manner that infringes any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- You may not use CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libellous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
- If you breach any of the terms of the Agreement, the license can be terminated, in addition to No Nonsens inc. other rights at law and/or equity. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator from it. No Nonsens inc. shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you in the event that your license is terminated by reason of a breach.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and No Nonsens inc., concerning your use of CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator. If any provision of the Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that part of the Agreement shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Nonsens inc.’s failure to assert any right or provision under this License shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- No Nonsens inc. does not warrant that CADpatterns for Adobe Illustrator, No Nonsens inc. websites, or other materials or services (“No Nonsens inc. products or services”) will meet your requirements or that use will be uninterrupted or error free. The entire risk as to the quality, performance and use of the No Nonsens inc. Products or Services is solely with you.